This tahini sauce is a delicious nut-free version of peanut sauce or satay. Ha ha, it’s so good I could drink it. I like it on meats, vegetables, and lettuce cups.
You can use it in my Thai chicken tacos here () or a Pad Thai (here) or with grilled meats and spring rolls.
It’s so simple to make this tahini sauce. Add all the ingredients in a bowl, whisk them together, and you’re done. No cooking is required.
This sauce will keep in the fridge for up to 8 months. If it settles, give it a good shake before using it.
What you will need to make tahini sauce:
is a little bit more than half a cup of sauce
- Use three tablespoons of peanut butter or tahini.
- Half a teaspoon of sriracha
- Soy sauce, one tablespoon
- Sesame Oil, 1 Teaspoon
- Honey 3 Tablespoons
- Three tablespoons of rice vinegar
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl and serve.
- Keep leftovers in your refrigerator.