- 1/4 cup oil1 tsp of crushed garlic (2-4 cloves)
- Finely chop one large onion
- Add 1 tsp of chili powder to taste
- Peanut Butter 1 Cup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Lemon juice, two tablespoons
- 1/2 cup Chelsea Dark Cane Sugar
- Coconut cream, 1 1/2 cups
- Salt is a taste.
- Pepper taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onion, garlic, and chili powder to a saucepan and heat for 2 minutes on medium.
- Add the Chelsea Cane Dark Sugar, the soy sauce, and the peanut butter. Add the coconut cream and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with beef or chicken satays or barbecued meats or burgers.