- vegetable oil
- Two chopped garlic cloves
- Four chicken fillets
- One chopped onion
- 200g mushrooms
- One green/red/yellow pepper
- 250g cabbage
- One jar (230g) Thai Gold Peanut Satay Sauce
- 3 tsp. Thai Gold Nam Plaa Fish Sauce
- 3 tsp. Thai Gold Light Soy Sauce
- 100g bean sprouts
- Pour generous amounts of vegetable oil into a pan and fry the garlic gloves. Fry the chicken slices on high heat for 3-4 mins.
- Add the onion slices and cook for two minutes. Add the cabbage, mushrooms, and peppers. Cook for two more minutes.
- Then, pour the contents of one jar (230g) of Thai Peanut Satay into a saucepan and heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce and Soy Sauce. Cook for two minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts just before serving.
- Serve with Thai Gold Jasmine Rice.